Our Advanced plan allows agencies to white label the CallTrackingMetrics software on their own domain and control the prices they charge their customers for use of the service. This leverages our new integration with Stripe, a payment processing system that any agency can begin using to process credit card payments from their customers.
Mark Up Pricing Enhancement- Available Through Advanced Plan
1) Your agency credit card still covers the upfront usage by your client of the CTM service through your agency shared balance. You pay the fees for your selected plan.
2) You create custom pricing markups to apply to client accounts in your agency. You can set marked up pricing for tracking numbers, minutes, calls, and text messages.
3) You have two options for billing your customers back for their usage at the pricing markups:
- Integrate your accounts with Stripe: In Stripe, you choose how often you want to charge your client for their CTM usage and our system sends the information to Stripe so that the client's credit card is charged in Stripe at the marked-up rates of the price markup they are on.
- Manually bill your clients back through your own process: From the agency dashboard, export usage into a CSV file each month which includes the usage at the price markup each account is on.
4) Another nice new feature is that you create custom sign up pages where your clients come to sign up for the service. They enter their credit card, which will be used by Stripe to bill them at the intervals you set up in Stripe for billing them back.
You don't have to use Stripe to take advantage of the mark up pricing abilities, but it does make it easy for collecting payments from your customers each month on their credit card.
To get started, go to change plans and choose the Advanced plan.
Summary of New Agency Billing Options Available Through Advanced Plan: