The Edit button on the left side of each call in the call log opens an extra panel of call detail for the call you're viewing. A number of valuable tools can be found in this panel, as well as extra information about the web visitor associated with the call.
The call ID is visible in the upper right of this panel. This information can be very helpful to our support team if you need to troubleshoot something related to a particular call.
In this panel, you'll find tabs for:
- Contact: caller ID information, call tags, and notes
- Visitor Detail: additional session data including pages visited and Google Analytics information
- Score: reporting tag, score, and conversion toggle
- Email: a form to send the call to someone and history of past emails sent for that call
- Voice Analysis: playback for the call audio, as well as keywords and transcriptions (if enabled)
- Call Flow: a summary of routing events that happened on the call
- Scripts: the script the agent used for this call (if configured)
- Integrations: some integrations, like Salesforce or Desk, have their own tabs in the detail panel